The ashram runs a full program of residential yoga and meditation courses each year, from late February to November. They range from 2 or 3-day weekends through to 7 days, 10 days or two weeks, or longer. They are all designed to convey the profound and practical wisdom and techniques that yoga offers in all its forms that can make such a qualitative difference to our daily life and self-understanding.
An example of a daily course timetable. It always includes:
- an early morning yoga class
- chanting (mantra yoga) and meditation
- karma yoga during the morning
- course sessions: one in the late morning, two in the afternoon and one in the evening
- free time - to share with others, be in nature, rest, practice yoga or simply be quiet (mouna).
When coming for a course, it is possible to arrive or depart a day or so earlier or later, in order to extend the ashram experience and follow the normal ashram daily routine.