31-day course over 9 months including 4 retreat periods from October 2018 - July 2019
Course Dates: 27 October - 3 November 2018, 2-9 March 2019, 1-6 May 2019 (including Bank Holiday) and 13-25 July 2019
This Kriya Yoga course is being taught in the ashram for the first time since 2011. It offers the opportunity to learn and assimilate the practices and immense benefits of Kriya Yoga.
The course prospectus gives full details of the course, including costs and information on the tutors.
Watch a short video by Swami Krishnapremananda on the course.
The purpose of Kriya Yoga is to transform the life of the practitioner so that it becomes a continuous expression of joy, meaning and positivity. In brief, it brings about the following changes:
• slowly whittles away phobias, fears, depression, misconceptions, conditioning and negative patterns which are hidden in the depths of the subconscious mind, so that the mind is harmonised from top to bottom
• induces a greater sense of well-being
• heightens our level of energy and creativity so that we can do more, but with less tension and more efficiency
• awakens insight
• opens us up to the mystery of meditation and to the hidden dimensions of our being
1. Read the course prospectus, including the course pre-requisites on page 3
2. Complete the application form and email to the ashram - firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The tutor team will then confirm whether a place can be offered
4. If so, pay the deposit - see below - to confirm your place
This course offers a rare opportunity to learn, explore and deepen your practice of this ancient system in an ashram environment. It will be directed towards personal experience, insight and transformation. Full instructions will be given both in theory and in practice.
Kriya Yoga does not demand that you subscribe to any stereotypical belief. It works on transforming energy and awakening That which already lies dormant within. It is a system of yoga which is very pertinent for the modern era.
If interested in the course, you are encouraged to read this in-depth article on Kriya Yoga by Swami Nishchalananda.
To optimise the quality of experience for all participants, the numbers will be limited to 22 places only.
Please note that the costs below are for the whole course over the 31 days including the 4 retreat periods.